Ahmad El Sayed
Senior Technical Support and photographer
Scope of Work
Scope of Work
- Working with clients to discuss the images they require and how they want to use them
- Working in different locations and circumstances to get the right image
- Using an extensive range of technical equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting and specialist software (Use various photographic techniques and equipment)
- Developing expertise with software to digitally enhance images by, for example, changing emphasis and cropping pictures.
- Enhance the subject’s appearance with natural or artificial light
- Able to compose a shot, understand framing, color and light to create a visually pleasing photograph.
- High Computer Skills as Most photographic manipulation is done through computer. Retouching photos, adding details or other digital additions will be through a computer.
- Have an eye on everything before, during and after the shot. Attention to detail makes sure that every hair is in place and nobody is photobombing in the back of the shot.
The Most Important Conferences he covered
- UNODC Event on February, 2019 “The first middle east and north African regional conference on strengthen international cooperation to counter the evolving threat of financing terrorism and its nexus with money laundering event
- AAMA 4 event- sharm El sheikh on 2018 “ Association of African Maritime Administration 4th Conference
- European Union event in December 2018
- Expertise France events in October 2018
- 41st annual meeting of the Association of African Central Banks (AACB) in Sharm El Sheikh
- ARADO event in 2018 “Arab public relations forum “
- World Bank and Ministry of Investment and international cooperation event on December 2018 “leveraging investment for improving the efficiency of the agriculture and agribusiness sector in Egypt – with the collaboration of AHK
- AUC event –April 2018 “3 rdacademic annual conference of reforming criminal justice today “
- NBE training – Inclusive growth … Inclusive Finance in July 2018